Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double VCO by John Jumper

Hey,

I understand there are a few other who already have a euroshield. Well, to get this code sharing going I will upload the Double VCO code I demoed in my euroshield video.

Enjoy!

John

Notes:
    Upper input CV for VCO upper
    Lower input CV for VCO lower

Upper output audio for VCO upper
    Lower output audio for VCO lower

Upper knob selects the VCO waveform for VCO upper
    Lower knob selects the VCO waveform for VCO lower

Attached Files

ooooh, I would love to get my hands on. Looks cool!
    Curious to what options are avail? Can Multi-Programs or just single program applications be loaded?
    Where do I get? When available?
    -s

Comment

John: Nice work. Thanks for all the help.

Sephult, we will make this available in June. You can learn more here.

Comment

It is a single program at a time. But the sky is the limit on what you can build into that one program. Well, maybe the memory is the limit. I am working on a Pi based Turing Machine now and will probably integrate the two codebases together into a single patch and allow you/me to switch between the two or run one output as a VCO and the other as a Turing Machine CV.

Ha... I even have ideas about saving "patches" as audio to my BitBox so I can load configurations into euroshield ... that would be sweet.

Comment

also, if you want to switch functionality quickly for a live performance, you could have two teensy boards programmed differently and swap them out.

You can reprogram it as often as you want. So you can change the functionality as often as you want.

Comment

• Dan
            Dan commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you hot swap the teensy boards?

• pascalm
            pascalm commented
            Editing a comment
            hot swapping teensy boards is not a good idea I think... destroyed 2 of them when working on the diy orgone accumulator some time ago

• Christine
            Christine commented
            Editing a comment
            Dan and Pascalm do bring up a good point. You shouldn’t hit swap the board. That means you would have to turn off power to the board and hence to the rack. That may not be practical for live performance.
        Working...
        X