jbumTM - Turing Machine for EuroShield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbumTM - Turing Machine for EuroShield

This is my attempt at a Turing-Machine style randomizing sequence. Also a good demonstration of how to output a CV with the Eurorack (which the none of the current samples do as of yet). This uses the button, the 4 LEDs, the 2 Knobs, the 2 CV inputs and 2 CV outputs. I haven't implemented MIDI yet, but will probably add it in the future.

This is from a Tom Whitwell (Music Thing) design. It's good for making Steve Reich style patterns that slowly mutate. I don't own one, but I used the docs from the TwoHP TM (which has fewer ins/outs) and then minimized it a bit further. Usage docs are in the sample code. The button toggles between 4 modes. Clock goes into CV-IN-1. I made a nice patch with this using Pamela for the clock, and running the output into a ┬ÁScale quantizer and then into a Rings.

Here it is in action.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmWqdTpA..._web_copy_link
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jbum; 08-11-2018, 01:45 PM.

That's very nice. Thanks for sharing it. I am enjoying the music in my rack right now.

Comment

This is a great example! Thanks for sharing it

Comment

That's nice work on the coding and a good demo.

Comment

Love it! What a fun sound. Nice job.

Comment

Just ordered my shield. This is going to be a fun sketch to use. Thank you for sharing your code!

Comment

Working...
            X