Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jebojorquez
    replied
    Wow this is an awesome project you've come up with here and definitely made me want to dust off my IDE and get back in to the Euroshield. I had just about given up on it because even though I had come up with some decent reverbs the fact that there was nor real support for Teensy 4.0 and the community didn't seem involved anymore meant it basically just sat in my rack rocking an oversized 3.6 hahaha.

Anyhow it is really cool of you to share these expansions and I will have to get back into it. I always loved the idea behind the Euroshield and was really glad 1010 took a chance on it. In the mean time I've been using the Daisy Patch a lot with their Seed board. It's just really convenient but always had love for my Teensy's. Thanks for sharing and I'll let you know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• captvolt
    started a topic es buddy: add on PCBs project

es buddy: add on PCBs project

I'd like to share my current project with you:

https://github.com/cnvogelg/es_buddy

Its called es_buddy and provides open source PCB add on boards for the EuroShield:
    • A Teensy 4.0 adapter
    • A twister board to turn your Teensy by 180 degrees so the USB connector is pointing upwards
    • A display board that supports a LCD (160x128) or OLED (128x64) SPI display
    • A rotary encoder with button
    All boards can be combined as a you like and support both Teensy 3.2 and 4.0.
    Just order your PCBs with the supplied gerbers from your board supplier.

Additionally, an es_buddy Ardunio library is available that allows to access all the new features and write code that runs on both Teensy boards.
Working...
X