Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds good - what is it about?

sounds good - what is it about?

Watch for a press release later today. :-)

Comment

Check out the press release in the News forum, or stop by our table at Superbooth in stand E253 to see the product and talk to Aaron about it, if you happen to be in Berlin. Or stop by our table at Moogfest in North Carolina, USA in a couple of weeks.

Comment

well, seems to be fun, will it be available from normal 1010music dealers please?

Comment

Originally posted by pascalm View Post
          well, seems to be fun, will it be available from normal 1010music dealers please?
          Hi Pascam,

Thanks for your interest! We are talking with dealers now to determine which ones will carry it. Not all of the dealers want to carry a DIY product. We are also exploring new outlets that carry DIY products outside of the Eurorack space. We will update our dealer list before launch. You can always buy it from us, but I know that shipping fees would be expensive for buyers outside the US. So we are looking for an outlet over there.
          Thanks for the question!

Comment

Originally posted by pascalm View Post
            Hi Pascalm, So far, they are available from our website, and from sparkfun.com. Thonk.co.uk sold out, and I'm following up to see if they would like to get more. One dealer in France recently bought some from us, but I don't see them on their website yet.

Comment

Working...
            X