Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teensy 4.0+

Hi,

My wishlist for the euroshield would start with Teensy 4.0 compatibility. It would be great if there were some sort of adapter that would make it viable with the Euroshield 1 but I would also be happy to buy a Euroshield 2 if it worked with the 4.0.

Euroshield 1 wishlist: Code demos for Trigger and Gate input. Code demos for Trigger and Gate outputs. Code demo for Envelope Generator (I think I almost have that done, though it is trigged from MIDI, not an analog input). I love the code demos as a signal processing unit, but it would be great to get some logic and event level demos as well. Euroshield could develop into a replacement Disting with some more code demos, I would love to see it get there.

Euroshield 2 wishlist: 4.0 (of course). USB A input using the Teensy 4 headers (this might require the Teensy 4 to be soldered to the board, which wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me) . If it did have to be soldered, then perhaps it could have a real front panel with an addition usb for teensy programming? SD card slot. 4 analog i/o (2 audio stacks) Analog trim pots for the i/o (probably too much to ask)?

The most important 4.0 feature for me would be the USBA port and SD port, but I'll buy it no matter what features it has.

Best,

a
Working...
X