Faceplate? SDK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faceplate? SDK?

Will there be any sort of faceplate for the Euroshield? I'm just imaging a dangling cable accidentally sweeping across the exposed circuits and frying something.

Also, will this work with the Teensy audio library, or will some other audio library/SDK be included?

Looking forward to trying one of these!

Originally posted by JoeFuture View Post
    Will there be any sort of faceplate for the Euroshield? I'm just imaging a dangling cable accidentally sweeping across the exposed circuits and frying something.

Also, will this work with the Teensy audio library, or will some other audio library/SDK be included?

Looking forward to trying one of these!
    The circuit board was created to be the right size to mount in a Eurorack, serving as a faceplate. We mounted the teensy on the front so that you may reprogram or swap out the teensy while the module is mounted in the rack.

The potentiometers and jacks are raised above the circuit board offering some barrier to prevent the patch cords from hitting the components and shorting something out. You are welcome to cut out your own faceplate to mount on top if you feel the need. After all, this module is all about customization.

All of the sample code we will provide will rely on the Teensy audio library. That library was one of the reasons we chose the Teensy board.

We expect to receive units here at the end of June and to be ready to ship in early July. We are excited to share this module with the world and see what people create with it. Won’t be much longer now. :-)

Comment

I would like to 3D-print my own faceplate. Is it possible to get the board layout as a .svg file or something?

Comment

Working...
      X