This thing is amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thing is amazing

Just wanted to say that I have had my Bluebox now for 24 hours & it has exceeded my expectations. It is better than I imagined it would be. It is so easy to use & quickly becomes very intuitive. Congratulations on a fantastic product

Glad you like it. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

mine just finally shipped from Thomann, let's hope I have it before the week-end

Comment

I am super impressed too. I was using a ZOOM R8 in my dawless setup, and the sound quality of the BlueBox is just blowing my mind. I am curious about what makes it so superior in terms of sound quality. It's probably a series of choices and components, but if anyone has more insight about that, I'd love to hear. It's working well for everything: guitar, bass, Op-1, Op-z, etc. Everything just comes together beautifully with the Blue Box.

Comment

Originally posted by tiagopereira View Post
          I am super impressed too. I was using a ZOOM R8 in my dawless setup, and the sound quality of the BlueBox is just blowing my mind. I am curious about what makes it so superior in terms of sound quality. It's probably a series of choices and components, but if anyone has more insight about that, I'd love to hear. It's working well for everything: guitar, bass, Op-1, Op-z, etc. Everything just comes together beautifully with the Blue Box.
          My guess would be good ADC/DAC.

Comment

Possibly the master compression

Comment

I was wowing the sound quality of the Bluebox yesterday to a friend who only tolerates mixers with XLR and expensive premium rated balanced cables.

Challenged him on how many of his synths actually have balanced outputs : well actually none of them and actually none of them is over one meter away from his mixer

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. As for the sound quality, we obsessed over a number of different things: the ADC/DAC selection, the analog headroom, the PCB layout, the master compressor, etc. I'm glad to hear the work has paid off.

Comment

Working...
                X