Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My question was about development plan to developers, not what people think about updates (some of us expect it, some of us not). It's not about pushing about impossible ideas. While we have forum, and it's opened for our requests, ideas, bugs, I expect it's for something. Just a simple question - will you update it or no? If yes, what is in your plan and when we can expect it? Just let us take rest from checking this forum, submit bugs. Please respect our time and energy and let us know what is development plan is dead. Simple, almost not visible updates are not development plan, just small bugs. I'll back here if I have questions, but I'll stop check it all the time. I'm happy user of BB, but some things go wrong (for example simple reverb configuration, which replaced - not was added - to advanced configuration) and I want to know what will happen. Yes, we can wait until forever - but most of us play on if everyday, every week. Who plan what we will play next month, or next year? Nobody - it's just now. Please let us know if development plan is death, or no, and what we can expect. If it's death, I'll accept it as it is, no worries, but it's hard to hear "wait" all the time, when nothing really happen.

Comment

I’ll say it again - and again…. If we still make it, we are still updating it. We do not now, nor have we ever given you more than this. There is no reason to expect that we are going to set some public expectations that we may or may not meet.

Comment

Working...
      X