Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcramer
    replied
    It’s certainly more capable then when I looked at it last year, good to see bugs being fixed and it is able to record pre-fader as I’d been hoping for. I bought mine today

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Originally posted by 0101-Usr View Post
    This forum is full of ideas, bugs, requested features etc... So yes - small bug fixes are just necessary fixes, as something is not working as expected. But no any new features etc. Seems BB development was stopped
    Having been around, you know if we still make it - we are still working on it.

Leave a comment:

• sydilaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by 0101-Usr View Post
    This forum is full of ideas, bugs, requested features etc... So yes - small bug fixes are just necessary fixes, as something is not working as expected. But no any new features etc. Seems BB development was stopped
    I am sure there is more to come. The last update was in May and development work/ testing takes time. I am happy with the Bluebox as it currently is, but I would definitely like to see more features added. I am sure we will see 2.0 software someday, but they have a larger product line to work on firmware updates for now with the nanobox line. 1010 is still not a large company, so I think we can be patient on this one.

Leave a comment:

• 0101-Usr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jayneural
    commented on 's reply
    would also love a full mastering chain on the master channel, having a full compressor a limiter, eq and a bit of saturation on the master bus would be suitable for both live and studio situations.

• Jekyll
    replied
    Last FW-updates consisted of "only" bugfixes...

I personally am waiting forand would instantly buy if those were added. Any chances?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    1.2.6 was released on May 7.

Leave a comment:

• henneduscht
    replied
    Any news about the update?

Leave a comment:

• yesman
    replied
    Please, Please, Metronome with no accent.........

Leave a comment:

• 0101-Usr
    replied
    Naaahh.....

Leave a comment:

• 0101-Usr
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    We are close. Please hang in there.
    ...soo... close to what and when? Any spoiler?

Leave a comment:

• Jörgen
    replied
    Is the 1.2 the big update we all waited for? Or will there be new features coming soon? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• sydilaxe
    replied
    The box is great as is… would love to see the option to make our own reverb presets again, and I am looking forward to what you all continue to do with this box. Thanks for making the community a part of the development process.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 0101-Usr
    replied
    Hmm... one month late from my post (and release new toys) there is silence about next firmware versions... Is support stopping slowly?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X