v1.2.0 notification error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.2.0 notification error?

Anyone else get a notification for bluebox 1.2.0 but see this error on the page?

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator"

Sorry. This is our bad. We have a build nearly ready for you, but found a last minute problem. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Sorry. This is our bad. We have a build nearly ready for you, but found a last minute problem. Stay tuned.
      All good, thanks for the update!

Comment

Can we see the changelog in the meantime ?

Comment

Crap. Now I really want to know what the new firmware brings.

Comment

Typically .xx versions bring some new features. I can't wait to see which ones have been added !

wishing for :
            - per channel compressor with side chain
            - full master chain (global saturation, limiter, desser, compressor parameters)
            - full multi-track track editor user interface (à la OP-1)
            - Audio-Midi over USB !

At least one of those on the v1.2 would make me so happy

Comment

• Paranormal Patroler
              Paranormal Patroler commented
              Editing a comment
              A full multi-track track editor user interface (à la OP-1) would have been such a welcomed addition. The fact that I can't move tracks in the timeline is super irritating and I am really amazed it has not been seen as a problem that needs to be solved. Getting something closer to an OP1 would really open things up - and I know for a fact that a lot of people have claimed they'd buy a device that replicates the OP1 M.O. when it comes to recording.
          Working...
          X