Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about the ultimate portable audio interface from 1010music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the ultimate portable audio interface from 1010music?

Hey everyone,

New here to the party and wanted to start bolt by ding a tiny bit of research in order to see if the userbase here would be interested in such a unit.

Love the Blackbox and Bluebox but.. wouldn't it be just awesome if there was an audio interface to go with it?!

So here's my poll and lets see what you all want. (the votes are public)
    YES I wanted this yesterday already!
    100.00%
    Maybe, but only if..
    0%
    NO That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!
    0%

are you looking for support in creating this product? Or are you trying to gain support for us (1010) to create this?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      are you looking for support in creating this product? Or are you trying to gain support for us (1010) to create this?
      If only I was so smart. No, it's just me hoping 1010 would create such a device if there's enough ammo for it.

Small, touch screen, mini jacks, USB powered. It ticks so many boxes that I would love to have one, can't really think of any reason why I wouldn't want one either.

I think it could be a massive succes. Course I'm biased as I want one myself.

It's a fact though there isn't a small audio interface on the market that would compete against this at this time as well.

That means 1010 would also bring a new product on the market that isn't just a copy of what's already out there. Another big win for everyone!

Maybe a crowdfunding project could be nice to see if there's enough ammo for it. I know I would support that in a heartbeat!

Comment

Can you use firmware to do this on Bluebox or Blackbox? Also will it be possible to swap out firmware on those two devices as you do with Bitbox Mk2 ?

Comment

I Think ADAT inputs and outputs will make it amazing to expand it with ADAT preamps

Comment

Working...
          X