Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owners of a Blackbox / Which firmware update

Hello Everyone,
    I would like to know which firmware should I upload, as I'm receiving my Blackbox tomorrow I will need to update it or not, but which firmware would be a wise choice to have some new feature but also not encounter issue as the 1.3 seems to have a Caution Note that is not yet fully out of probable bugs or issues...

Also I presume the blackbox has a security, in case we power it with too much Amp or Voltage? I have 2.4A - 5V, is it alright ? and how do we turn it on ? thanks

Thank you guys for your help,
    Best to all of you !
    Fennel

As of today, if you are using it for home use, 1.3.3 is a good place to start. If you are relying on it for stage use, start with 1.3. We will be validating 1.3.3 this week.

Comment

Thank you Aaron for your quick answer, and about my other question, --> Also I presume the blackbox has a security, in case we power it with too much Amp or Voltage? I have 2.4A - 5V, is it alright ? and how do we turn it on ? thanks

Comment

How do we turn on or turn off the Blackbox ? just by removing the cable connected to the battery pack ? that's strange, please help me to understand if there is a way to turn on and turn off the black box, thank you this blackbox is just amazing by the way, incredible, 30 min and I did already fun stuff, I'm impressed how fast we can get with it, it's the dream machine coming to life thank you

Comment

I use 1.3.5 and no problems so far.

Blackbox was designed to be shutoff abruptly looking at how there is no power button.

I am curious about current protection. I ordered a battery bank that can push 3.4A and I would hope there is a good handshake indicating power limits. Should be ok but confirmation would be nice!

Comment

A device (here blackbox) only consumes that current that it needs. If it has not a fault, you can power it with a 100A Supply, as far as the voltage (5V=) is correct.

Comment

Working...
            X