Manual Slicing on Bitbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Slicing on Bitbox

I tried running a search but didn't find anything that answers the question, I also perused the manual and didn't see anything. What is the process for manually setting slice points on the bitbox? If I load a sample up the waveform displays, from there can I twist knobs to set exactly where I want the slices to start and end?

Hi Digitalohm,

Here is the process described on page 20 of the user manual:

In addition to setting parameters for a Slicer cell, you also need to create the slices. Here are the steps:
    1. From the Waveform screen for the Slicer cell, touch the menu item with the three dots “. . .”. This will display the Waveform Slicing menu.
    2. Touch Scan and bitbox will detect and create slice points in the file automatically. The slice point is shown as a pink horizontal line with a small pink square near the bottom.
    3. Use touch gestures to move the waveform so the fixed cursor position (the vertical white line) is at the position where you want to add another slice point. Touch Split to create another slice point.
    4. Use touch gestures to move the waveform so the fixed cursor position (the vertical white line) is on or near a slice point that you want to remove. Touch Join to remove the slice point.
    Let me know if this doesn't cover it.

- Christine

Comment

Thanks Christine

I guess I didn't peruse with enough attention /facepalm

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X