Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan - many thanks for excellent video

Comment

Hi, after some days enjoying the new firmware I noticed that sometimes it takes me along time to adjust the start, length and loop points in large samples.
      What do you think about adding some kind of acceleration to the knobs so the cursor jumps bigger steps when you turn the knob faster and more sensitive when turning it slower?

I would also love to be able to select a modulation source for the Release time!
      Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by mkkgld View Post
        Hi, after some days enjoying the new firmware I noticed that sometimes it takes me along time to adjust the start, length and loop points in large samples.
        What do you think about adding some kind of acceleration to the knobs so the cursor jumps bigger steps when you turn the knob faster and more sensitive when turning it slower?
        Have you noticed that the sensitivity of the knobs tracks the zoom level? Zoom way out to make the biggest adjustments. Zoom in to make fine adjustments.

Let me know if this does not help.

Aaron

Comment

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          You could probably adjust this a bit so that when zoomed out, the knobs move the markers quicker. If you have a long sample and want to make it short, it can take forever to scroll it all the way to the beginning. I think about double the speed would be perfect.

Also, I'm still finding some of the parameters to be extremely touchy, and they aren't mapped evenly across the range of the knob, i.e the first parameter will be 30%, then the next is only 5%, and it's really hard to select it because it will jump to the next one.

• mkkgld
          mkkgld commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Aaron, I have tried what you suggested but I still find it really slow, it takes me a really long time to move the four markers on long samples.
          I would say that when zoomed out it should be at least five times faster than it is. I still believe that some kind of acceleration to the knob could be useful.
      Working...
      X