Firmware 2.0.0 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monix View Post
    Aaron, this needs to be fixed before anything else PLEASE!
    I have great news: Another customer sent me some microSD cards that demonstrated the problem and the problem is now fixed. The problem was related to how your microSD mixes folders and files, which is why only some people would see it and only after certain conditions happened.

Look for the fix in a beta version of bitbox 2.1 later today. We are happy this will finally be resolved. It was very difficult to track down.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

I have great news: Another customer sent me some microSD cards that demonstrated the problem and the problem is now fixed. The problem was related to how your microSD mixes folders and files, which is why only some people would see it and only after certain conditions happened.

Look for the fix in a beta version of bitbox 2.1 later today. We are happy this will finally be resolved. It was very difficult to track down.
      Thank You Aaron!! Much appreciated! This is great news!

Comment

Originally posted by mDang View Post
        I totaly understand what you say. It make sense !
        But in in case, i just need one trigger to sync all my loops who have differents lengths... And I will lost some usefull triggers if i use one trigger for one clip. i would prefer use those trigs for something else. That is the reason of my strange use.
        I use this way for a live act, i have cv controlers on loops volume, and each time i load a new preset, loops don't play until i push the MG buton... So it's not a problem if loop never stop, that is what i want !
        So i will be very happy if you enable this fonction again ! And if people don't want it, they just have to put loop to off, and clip will play one time, right ?
        hello aaron,

i just download the new firmware and the "loop on" fonction is still not active in clip mode
        why ? you defently don't want it ? it's an option ! if people don't want it they just have to take loop off, right ?
        please let me know...
        thanks

maxime

Comment

i just download the new firmware and the "loop on" fonction is still not active in clip mode
          why ? you defently don't want it ? it's an option ! if people don't want it they just have to take loop off, right ?
          Maxime, your request is on our to do list. We will keep it in mind with all the other things people have asked for.

Comment

hello aaron,
            stiil nothing about it please ? i was thinking it would be simple as it was like that in the previous firmwares...
            let me know please ? the new firmware looks so cool but i can't use it just because of that !
            thanks
            maxime

Comment

hello aaron,
              stiil nothing about it please ? i was thinking it would be simple as it was like that in the previous firmwares...
              let me know please ? the new firmware looks so cool but i can't use it just because of that !
              thanks
              maxime
              Hi maxime, Any little change to the software takes a lot of effort because we have to retest everything. The software is different now, so we can't simply re-enable a feature that used to be there. This request is on our wishlist, and we will consider it when we are looking at the next version of bitbox. We are a small team, and it's hard for us to keep up with all the user requests. Please be patient with us.
              Thanks,
              Christine

Comment

I fully understand Christine, i thought it was more easy to do it.
                And yes, i'm patient, the first time i ask you that, we were in march and you made two updates since that
                So, i'll wait in bitbox 1 firmware !
                best
                maxime

Comment

Working...
                X