Bitbox firmware 1.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitbox firmware 1.3.0

I'm curious (and I'm sure others are as well) as to what's new in the 1.3.0 version of the Bitbox firmware. Thanks -t

Thanks for asking.

Here are the new features compared to Bitbox 1.2:
    1) Previewing of samples from the load screen
    2) Modulation of gain
    3) Modulation of multiple samples at once. You can now modulate a row, column, or the entire grid at once. Be sure to go to the end of the list of destinations to see the multiple options.
    4) A play button on the record screen that allows you to stop recording and begin looped playback of your recording in time with the music.
    5) Output routing to the Out 1 and Out 2 separately so that you now can use 4 mono outputs.

There are also a number of bug fixes:
    1) Improved timing from gate inputs
    2) Slice selection now uses the entire -5V to 5V input range with 1V/Octave semitones mapping to each slice.
    3) Export to Ableton now supports WAV files in subdirectories.

Comment

wow! these are some great new features. One to many modulation checks a box on my wish list. Keep up the great work

Comment

Would be great to be able to choose the cue out port. It doesnt make much sense prelistening to samples on the same channel the bitbox is playing on

Comment

When is the new firmware expected to be released?

Comment

When is the new firmware expected to be released?
            We are always gathering ideas for a future build of our products, but we don't have a timeline for new bitbox firmware right now. The forum members will be the first to hear about it when we do.

Comment

Working...
            X