Fantastic Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Support

I just wanted to say thanks for the marvelous effort in releasing version 3 firmware and demonstrably continuing to support your Bitbox Mk1 user base. The new firmware truely elevates Bitbox Mk1 to even higher levels and makes me feel like us early users (2 x Bitboxes & 1 x Blackbox here) are still high on your list of priorities.

In particular, the daily updates to fix the beta firmware has been much appreciated as has your close attention to the comments & feedback received during the beta process.

Apologies if this feels a bit 'fanboy' like but its really great to see excellent customer support and i feel like it should be acknowledged.

Thx

Brian

Originally posted by Brister13 View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks for the marvelous effort in releasing version 3 firmware and demonstrably continuing to support your Bitbox Mk1 user base. The new firmware truely elevates Bitbox Mk1 to even higher levels and makes me feel like us early users (2 x Bitboxes & 1 x Blackbox here) are still high on your list of priorities.

In particular, the daily updates to fix the beta firmware has been much appreciated as has your close attention to the comments & feedback received during the beta process.

Apologies if this feels a bit 'fanboy' like but its really great to see excellent customer support and i feel like it should be acknowledged.

Thx

Brian
    Totally agree , great support .

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. It can be overwhelming hearing about all the problems with the firmware. Blackbox 1.6 was particularly rough. It is nice to hear we are making a difference. I appreciate your post.

Comment

awww.... thanks!

Comment

May I add my voice of congratulations and thanks to 1010 Music for BitBox 3.
          it is just incredible...solid, ingenious, beautifully conceived and executed and, totally unexpectedly, a sampler that makes me grin. (And it was already fantastic.)
          I am just pressing the Add To Cart on a Micro to keep my Mk 1 company.
          Many, many thanks to everyone who made this machine and I suspect in particular, Aaron.

Comment

Thks a lot for your work. It's really appreciable that you take time to make this firmware for mk1 users.

Comment

You are welcome. We're glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
              X