Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, today I tested attack and release in sample mode. It's functionality is very cool but maybe it would be better that attack and release move theirselves inside the range of the "loop"... would it be possibile adding a fade in/out on grains in order to reduce the clipping? thank you!!!

Comment

Please include the "Next" function again for the next FW? Where the module does not listen to triggers if a slice is already playing..

I know it's possible to build patterns where cut off slices wouldn't happen, but many people use modulars for unpredictability, chaos and randomness.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into this after the Superbooth tradeshow.

Comment

With the latest beta firmware, I ran my bitbox for over 16000 measures last night, and it stayed rock solid. I had no more problems with the menu flickering or samples failing to load. Thanks again for the update!

Comment

• Christine
            Christine commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for letting us know! Glad to hear it!

I've updated from 2.0.1 to 2.1.1, something is not working as before, just to check :

Before updating, when a cell was in poly mode, triggering it multiple time was playing a layer of the same sample (good), after the update, it restart the same sample from the start over and over, as if it was in mono mode (but is not). Do i miss something ?
          Last edited by Onosendai; 05-14-2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by burla2222 View Post
            Hi, today I tested attack and release in sample mode.
            I can see the release option but where is the attack ?

Comment

following error appeared with me immediately after the installation of the beta version. I do not come across midi in the clips / samples triggers. but midi clock went. global midi channel was 10.

Comment

Hello Aaron and everyone,

First, thank you so much for the 2.0 update, as a player since October, I appreciate a lot.

But i discovered a little thing which annoy me.
                The situation : all the 16 cells are full of sample, I'd like to free one without delete it to start a new recording but I think it's not possible actually...
                Is it ?

Thanks again !

Comment

So, I'm not sure how to remedy 2 problems I'm having with the BitBox: When manually toggling playback for more than 3 to 4 samples at a time, all samples freeze, the sound cuts out, with intermittent re-starting and stopping.
                  Another problem has started to occur, as of this morning: After REC, with input setting to stereo 1/2, at sample playback there's only sporadic recorded sections, of the incoming signal. Then, after saving the preset for this incomplete recording.... the screen flashes and BitBox auto-reboots, not saving anything.
                  Wondering if these are due to bugs in 2.1.0, or something more serious with the hardware?

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by monument View Post
                    So, I'm not sure how to remedy 2 problems I'm having with the BitBox: When manually toggling playback for more than 3 to 4 samples at a time, all samples freeze, the sound cuts out, with intermittent re-starting and stopping.
                    Another problem has started to occur, as of this morning: After REC, with input setting to stereo 1/2, at sample playback there's only sporadic recorded sections, of the incoming signal. Then, after saving the preset for this incomplete recording.... the screen flashes and BitBox auto-reboots, not saving anything.
                    Wondering if these are due to bugs in 2.1.0, or something more serious with the hardware?

Jay
                    Jay,

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems.
                    This behavior is not something we have seen before. But there have been several issues that have been addressed by replacing the microSD card. Could you please give that a try? Please also make sure it is formatted using the format prescribed in the user manual. Please let us know if that doesn’t address it and we will work with you to see what can be done. You can get in touch with us via email through the Contact Us link at 1010music.com.

- Christine

Comment

• monument
                      monument commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Christine, I've just emailed you, as requested.
                      Yes, the SD card is formatted correctly: MS-DOS (FAT32)

J

Does anyone else have a problem while previewing samples at a different pitch? When I play (preview) the sample before loading it plays at a much higher pitch but loads correctly. It was working fine in 2.0.1 but not after upgrading to 2.1.

Thanks, Ryan

Comment

I am closing this thread to encourage you to start a new thread regarding any bitbox 2.1.0 topics.

Comment

Working...
                      X