• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vantablack
    commented on 's reply
    thank you

• Dan
    replied
    Try assigning the EXT controllers 2 or 3 times in the modulation slots. This has a cumulative effect and then you can use 0-5V to control the full range of parameters. I do this with my Faderbank 16n and it works a treat!
    Last edited by Dan; 02-23-2019, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vantablack
    replied
    +1 to be able to set ext to unipolar and range. im not using a fader but 0-5v cv sequencer. is there a way to set up the ext cv in to get the full range from 0 to 5v? afaik 0 sets the modulation to 0/middle but in order to use cv to move mod value/cursor to far left (first slice for example) it needs to get negative volts?

Leave a comment:

• Simontl
    replied
    i think OP means if it would be possible to use inputs in range 0-10v

is the input-range limited by soft- or hardware?

Leave a comment:

• Gentleman Bastard
    replied
    Man this just gave me so many ideas .

Leave a comment:

• Onosendai
    replied
    Well, not really, i wish i had more "range" : from center to the right, you use only 50% of your (i use a fader) course. If 0v is at center, i assume EXT cells are waiting for negative CV to go left, but if you use a unipolar signal (like a fader), you will never go to negative values > the left part, then you loose precious millimeters. That's why you should add a choice between unipolar and bipolar CV source for EXT input.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Are you saying it behaves the way you want, but you want to see the little blue line span the entire range and not just half?

Leave a comment:

• Onosendai
    replied
    Well, it works, but not at full range, cause 0v is at the center of the blue line (bipolar) and not at the far left (as it should be with unipolar ?)

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    That should work. Make sure that Cell 2 has a starting volume of -96dB or it won't come in like you want.

Leave a comment:

• Onosendai
    started a topic Are EXT input only bipolar ?

Are EXT input only bipolar ?

I'm trying to crossfade between 2 cells (loaded with synced loops) :

1rst cell, i've setup the level to be controlled by EXT 4 at -100%
    2nd cell, i've setup the level to be controlled by EXT 4 at +100%
    Then i plugged a fader that goes from 0 to 5v into EXT 4 input.

So far so good, but, EXT cells seems to be bipolar : when you look at the cell, 0v is at the center, not as i wish.

Will you add the possibility to choose between unipolar/bipolar per EXT cell in a futur update ?
Working...
X