X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeFuture
    started a topic Black panel?

Black panel?

Apologies if has already been answered, but is there any plan for a black alternative panel? If not, maybe release the measurements for folks who want to make our own?

• JoeFuture
    replied
    denuir Wow! you got that back fast! It looks great! So glad it worked out!

Thanks for updating the panel on MG! I've never figured out how to do that, but having the silver panel in my racks was killing my OCD

Leave a comment:

• denuir
    replied
    JoeFuture
    Wanted to share the panel in its glory. Looks excellent! Picture is attached.

Also, I edited and uploaded the panel to be included on modular grid. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-...ed-black-panel

Thank you very much for designing this. It's exactly what I was looking for!

Leave a comment:

• denuir
    replied
    JoeFuture thank you for taking the time to do this!

Leave a comment:

• JoeFuture
    replied
    Alright denuir, here it is. Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JoeFuture
    replied
    It should be very simple. I can try to work up that variation later tonight.

Leave a comment:

• denuir
    replied
    I meant to post this as a reply but instead made a comment.

JoeFuture - how easy is it to edit the file you created? I'm very interested in getting one of these made through FPE but I would prefer a panel with the correct labeling when the module is turned upside down with the screen on the bottom. I have an all black system, save the BitBox and would like to make it all uniform. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• denuir
    commented on 's reply
    JoeFuture - how easy is it to edit the file you created? I'm very interested in getting one of these made through FPE but I would prefer a panel with the correct labeling when the module is turned upside down with the screen on the bottom. I have an all black system, save the BitBox and would like to make it all uniform. Thanks!

• Hikari_Sound
    replied
    Originally posted by monix View Post
    I have converted the file you made to a file that can be used for printing and cutting PCBs. We can get them for super cheap. It's like $30 for 5.
    Where are these available? There is obviously interest here in this thread for a total of at least a dozen I'd guess.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Hikari_Sound
    replied
    Definitely would purchase a black faceplate (~$30 like Mutable Instruments/Make Noise alternatives). Meanwhile, will check some of the other resources mentioned here. Aesthetics do matter. Not as much as sound and function, of course, but they at least can't be ignored.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• reluct
    replied
    Sketched a layout for my fantasy black panel. I like screenprinting better than anodising.

Leave a comment:

• JoeFuture
    replied
    Sweet. I’ve ordered the aluminum panel. Looking forward to seeing how the PCB panels come out.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by monix View Post
    I have converted the file you made to a file that can be used for printing and cutting PCBs. We can get them for super cheap. It's like $30 for 5.
    I'm interested in getting a bunch of these!

Leave a comment:

• monix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nait
    replied
    Thanks!

I have 2 bitboxes so will have to save some money first.............

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X