How do i save a sample in the Bitbox 2.1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i save a sample in the Bitbox 2.1.1

I can record a sample but there's a few things i wish i can do...when i change pitch it also changes tempo...Also how do i manipulate the samples ..is this it? just load and edit? is there a LFO or any effects? it seems pretty boring...

Use the "Clip" mode to adjust pitch without changing the tempo. There's a lot of options for manipulation. In "Sample" mode you can modulate the playback and loop boundaries for some really interesting granular type effects, Using the "Slicer" Mode and chopping your sample into slices, then modulating the slice selection with CV is a lot of fun. You can also load up CV .wav files for LFO's and automation. Fxbox is the best firmware to use for real time effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Use the "Clip" mode to adjust pitch without changing the tempo. There's a lot of options for manipulation. In "Sample" mode you can modulate the playback and loop boundaries for some really interesting granular type effects, Using the "Slicer" Mode and chopping your sample into slices, then modulating the slice selection with CV is a lot of fun. You can also load up CV .wav files for LFO's and automation. Fxbox is the best firmware to use for real time effects.
      Thanks for the reply. i will try these options you mentioned next time i fire up the Bitbox....I was also hoping to have some type of Filtering on each sample..for ex if the Hihat is too bright, i can put some sort of eq or filtering to soften it a little..That seems to be standard on a lot of today's samplers...even playback samplers..i was using the Synthbox firmware on my bitbox since day 1 ever since i got it..just now converting back to Bitbox..i guess i was expecting Elektron Digitact or type options since it's a $599 unit. you think future update's will have some sort of Filtering or eq options?

Comment

Originally posted by EuroReggie View Post
        ... you think future update's will have some sort of Filtering or eq options?
        We have a long wishlist of features and filtering is on it. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Working...
        X