• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deKaro
    replied
    Originally posted by diefused View Post
    Hello.

Same here with the recording thing, any news about this?
    "The new recording scheme will makes its way to bitbox in the next few weeks"

We will see (in a few weeks) if it fix this issue

Leave a comment:

• diefused
    replied
    Hello.

Same here with the recording thing, any news about this?

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Sorry. My mistake. I was talking about blackbox. The new recording scheme will makes its way to bitbox in the next few weeks.

I can confirm that managing recordings is a firmware issue and not something specific to the hardware. I hope this helps.
    Pewwww, what a relief! Thanks Aaron! I just fell in love again with the Bitbox because of the Robaux SWT16+ and its 16 triggers! Pairs perfectly with the bitbox
    Ps.: No high pitch noise with the SWT16+

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Sorry. My mistake. I was talking about blackbox. The new recording scheme will makes its way to bitbox in the next few weeks.

I can confirm that managing recordings is a firmware issue and not something specific to the hardware. I hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Does this issue still exist with version 1.5? We overhauled how recordings are created.
    I have a Bitbox Series 2 with Firmware 2.5.2

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Does this issue still exist with version 1.5? We overhauled how recordings are created.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Thanks for reporting this issue. We are working in that area at the moment and will have something new for you shortly.
    Is my device defective or is it a software problem that can be fixed with a firmware? I need to know, otherwise my warranty will expire soon.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Thanks for reporting this issue. We are working in that area at the moment and will have something new for you shortly.
    Many thanks, Aaron! This means I'm not the only one with this "issue"?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve J View Post
    HI -

Sorry to see you are having issues with the bitbox. I get that you do not want this behavior and I will log it as a bug. Those files should not be taking any significant space on your card since they are empty. so no worries there. But I will log this and add it to the list.

thanks for the report.
    Thank you, Steve!
    Even if it doesn't take up a lot of space after a while,a week or so the whole library is flooded with it. Am I the only one who has this issue? Here's my library since I updated the firmware today: Click image for larger version

Name:	20200309_192005.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	11722

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Steve! It's the latest one: 2.5.2

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    just to confirm...which version of the firmware are you installing?

• Steve
    replied
    HI -

Sorry to see you are having issues with the bitbox. I get that you do not want this behavior and I will log it as a bug. Those files should not be taking any significant space on your card since they are empty. so no worries there. But I will log this and add it to the list.

thanks for the report.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    I've just updated (again) my bitbox with the latest firmware and everytime I start my system a new recording apappears...is it defective? A known issue?
    please help.

Here's a video of my problem.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Today I started a new bank and without sampling there are 6 new "recordings"???
    What's the problem with my unit?
    I've not have sampled anything! Please help!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X