"Flipped" mode is not saved for def. preset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flipped" mode is not saved for def. preset

Just wanted to report (i searched, couldn't find anyone mentioning it). That if you are using "flipped" mode on the latest FW (not the latest beta which just came out, haven't tried that one), the setting is reverted to the normal non-flipped mode if you save your preset as default "bitbox". Would be really great if it could be fixed

Perhaps a bug report forum would be good to have here btw?

The "bitbox" preset is actually the global settings where the flipped setting lives. It you save something at that location you will overwrite the global settings. This is our bug. You can avoid this problem by leaving the bitbox file alone. We will hide it in future builds. Sorry for the hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      The "bitbox" preset is actually the global settings where the flipped setting lives. It you save something at that location you will overwrite the global settings. This is our bug. You can avoid this problem by leaving the bitbox file alone. We will hide it in future builds. Sorry for the hassle.
      Ok i see! Then i guess my question rather is, could you make it possible for us to save a default preset which the Bitbox starts with, so that we don't have to load a preset? I tend to use a specific one and then tweak things, would be nice to have it as a preset (to save the slight hassle of loading the preset every time i turn it on )

Comment

Actually.. the bitbox does seem to save a default preset. This is not in the manual, but if i save something called just "A", then this will be the default preset since its the first in the list of saved presets (before, the preset "bitbox" was nr.1).

This also fixed the thing with the UI being flipped.

Hopefully this is useful to someone else.

Comment

The default preset is the first one alphabetically in the list. So, you can rename accordingly.

Comment

Working...
          X