Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to monitor mono (eg. In 1) out of just Out 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to monitor mono (eg. In 1) out of just Out 1?

I'm not sure if this is a support or a wishlist post, so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong spot.

I've got the 4 bitbox outputs playing 4 different kinds of mono samples, like:

Out 1: <nothing pre-set, but i'll record a bass line while playing a live set>
    Out 2: Kick
    FX 1: Snare, open hi-hat, closed hi-hat
    FX 2: Cowbell, hand claps, shaker

Each bitbox output goes to a separate mixer channel, with separate EQ, effects, levels, etc.

However, I'm having an issue. When I record a bass line, it's always a mono track into "In 1". But when I'm recording, the bass line is monitoring on both Out 1 and Out 2. Also, when the recording is done, it starts playing back via Out1/2. I know the manual says it should do this, but it feels a bit counter-intuitive to me.

Basically, because I'm recording a mono track (In 1 or In 2), I'd like it to be monitored in mono and played back in mono, automatically.

For example, I'd like there to be a way that if I record into "In 1" it's monitored via just "Out 1" and when the recording is done, the sample is played back via just "Out 1". And I'd expect the same to go for "In 2" and "Out 2" or "In 1/2" and "Out1/2".

This would be a huge help for me, and I'd imagine for anyone who's using bitbox as a 4-channel mono sample player.

Thanks so much!

I consolidated this question into a live looping wishlist post here https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...tures-wishlist

Comment

Working...
    X