Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine
    replied
    Even with the old firmware, it shouldn't get that hot. But the firmware update is worth a try anyway. I can't speak for the store where you bought the module, but I can say that 1010music will support the warranty after you upgrade the firmware.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Please upgrade to version 2.2.4 and let us know what happens. We have introduced code that will help.

Leave a comment:

• Laurence
    replied
    Thank you for your reply Christine.

I bought it this week, it's running os 2.0. I will upgrade it to the latest firmware if that doesn't void my return policy. As it is, it is almost too hot to touch when in operation.

Regards,
    Laurence

Leave a comment:

• Christine
    replied
    Hi Laurence,
    That doesn't sound quite right. Are you running the latest version of the firmware? The version that was released in December has some improvements to managing the screen and might help. Could you please give that a try? If you still have problems after that, please use the contact us page to email us directly and we will work with you on this.

Regards,
    Christine

Leave a comment:

• Laurence
    started a topic Module heats up

Module heats up

Hi,

Apologies for my first post being a support question. In my system my bitbox (in particular, the screen) rapidly heats up and is very warm to the touch. It also seems to use way more than 350mA on the +12v rail. Any thoughts as to why?

Best,
    Laurence
Working...
X