Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x- Position of display + positon of actual touch not in place

Hej there,

just unpacked the Bitbox module yesterday. Everything worked fine, really easy intuitive handling,definetely gonna keep it, BUT ,
    today i updated the firmware on the stock micro sd for bitbox and loaded a the actual synthbox firmware on the module.
    And since then the x position of the dispaly is not correct, and i need to touch a little bit above what i want to choose,
    and i cant choose the menu points on the very right.

What i did so far: loaded up again the stable 2.1 bitbox firmware, same problem,
    loaded up the synthbox firmware 1.07 , same problem.
    The firmware are on spereated and fat32 formated micro cards.
    As far as i can tell, theres no problem with playback and sound, it all works.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3918.JPG Views:	0 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	7355

thanks for your help and have a great day/night!

no clue anyone? still got the problem, event put it to diferent power supplies of my rack, nothing changed...

Comment

Please update to the most current version of bitbox (version 2.5.1). There was a slight change to the hardware that requires the latest firmware. Otherwise you will have the above problem.

Comment

hej aaron, thanks for your reply! already did as you told, but stilll doesnt work... which means the other way round it must be the old hardware bitbox? i already tested it with all firmwares that are here to download, and it wont fit. so will there be an update that can solve the problem? the machine must have been a while in the store then anyway :P

Comment

I stand corrected. You need version 2.5.2. Please check this updated link:
          https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...ox-version-2-5

Comment

ooooh yeah! thanks, bitbox is running!

Comment

Working...
            X