Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kailan
    replied
    Thanks for your answer. I would like to use Bb with a simple footswitch that sends a gate signal to bitbox to start the recording. That would be very helpful while playing an instrument and recording at the same time. I thought to myself what`s the special use for a sampler in eurorack for me and I think it is the possibility to modulate and operate/control the bitbox with cv and of course to have it all in eurorack format and not to take pedals or the computer with me (maybe it`s not possible for me :-) ).
    Overlaying would be much faster in the flow but, yes, the good thing in Bb is, that there are so many cells you can record.

One thing, that I didn`t figured out yet, is how autoplayback is working. I thought that the cell immediately starts to play after the recording is finished but I don`t know how to do that ? can somebody help me?

And another wish is, that the Loopstart and Loopend are modulation targets. That would be great feature in my opinion.
    Thanks for your great work and support !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Thanks for raising your concerns. We have been answering requests for live looping in a number of ways: Version 2.0.1 has fixed length recording and auto playback of live recording. It also has more flexible routing options for each cell.

That said, there is always more room for improvement. Also, dedicated looping pedals do some amazing things and might be a better option if that is your primary use case. Could you please tell us more about what kind of pedal you would like to use with bitbox? Are you OK with playing along to a clock? How critical is overlaying versus recording a separate loop?

Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Kailan
    started a topic Wishlist for Live-Looping

Wishlist for Live-Looping

I have my first tries with the Bitbox and I think it`s a great Looper. That`s what I want to mostly use it for, in a live situation with my Eurorack setup and also to play an instrument. I come back to one wish, I`ve previously expressed, to engage record with cv gate. I found it difficult in a live situation to handle that with the touchscreen and I was wondering if you could do that maybe via midi. Even to switch to another cell with midi or cv would be a great feature but I didn`t figured it out yet. Another thing that`s on my wishlist is a sound on sound option for live sampling, that would be great. I think Bitbox is a great sampler but now I´m in a phase where I don`t know if Bitbox is staying or have to leave.......sorry (only because for my needs)....... if there are any updates planned in the future in terms of more modulating and operating, the Bitbox definitely stays!! Thank`s for your great work (even if doesn`t fit to my needs) !!!!!!!!
Working...
X