Editing with truncate...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing with truncate...

Now that I've had some time with this marvelous beast (and in addition to live input looping/stuttering) I know my first request: The ability to edit samples once recorded, particularly to truncate off beginnings of samples and then save them in that edited state.... I know detailed editing functions may be a big job but that truncate feature would be killer for many applications including sampling breaks and one shots from other sources....

thx for considering!

Simple truncate feature would be high on my list as well.

Comment

+1 For me, it would even be enough to save the start/end/loop points with the sample. There might be some UX problem there if you want different pieces for the same sample then, but there should be a way...

Comment

Thanks for your request. We will keep it in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Thanks for your request. We will keep it in mind.
          Thanks v much !!!

Comment

+1

sample editing!

trim, normalize, fade in/out etc.

Comment

+1 also here

Comment

This would indeed help a lot.

Comment

+1 for me too! would be so usefull. Perhaps a good way to implement this would be too add a divide option in the slicer mode? wich would save all slice in a folder with the name of the original sample... easy to discard slices you don't want, and to recall specific slices u want to play with in any other mode through any other cell.

Comment

Working...
                  X