Legato mode for synched clips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legato mode for synched clips

After messing around with the BitBox a bit more (still loving it), what would really be amazing is the ability to track through multiple clips in a legato mode (I'm referencing Ableton speak here, they have this mode for their clips). What this essentially does is allow you to play a clip and when you switch to a new clip, it plays that clip from where ever the play head is. Maybe have this as a feature when you use the columns in the BitBox like columns in Ableton where only 1 clip can play at a time.

I've done the slice trick and used a bunch if breaks and used space inbetween to slice at each new break - works well, this feature would bring that to the next level. I assume this would also be pretty beneficial for non-drum loops as well.

Not sure if anyone can actually understand that - haha. Anyways, hope you understand what I mean.

Ypsi Kid

That would be a very cool addition! Especially for switching between different versions of the same part.. I know the Rossum Assimil8tor can do this and it's great.

Comment

Cool idea. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Cool idea. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
        No problem at all Aaron - thanks for the great modules! The BitBox has been really fun to use over the last couple of weeks. The more I use it the more ideas I have on how to use it! Some of the mentioned feature enhancements would make this the ultimate tool for me, not only for production but for playing live!

Ypsi Kid

Comment

+1 (another Ableton nerd here)

Comment

Working...
          X