No announcement yet.

Edit/Play in grid mode when recording.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit/Play in grid mode when recording.

Maybe there is a way but i didn'd saw it. When i record i can't go back in the grid mode to edit and tap on sounds ... If i do that the record will stop.
    this is VERY VERY important to me and maybe others. It souhd remain a record icon in the left of the screen or something to know that it's recording and access all the other functions of the module.

Dualtrx: you aren't missing anything. This is how we designed the module. Please keep in mind that the gate and MIDI inputs continue to work while recording is happening. We will keep your request in mind for future updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Dualtrx: you aren't missing anything. This is how we designed the module. Please keep in mind that the gate and MIDI inputs continue to work while recording is happening. We will keep your request in mind for future updates.
      Hello Aaron.

yes i know the gates work. That's great. But i also need to view the rest of the module live functions when i'm recording. I'm saying this cuz i'm using the Bitbox to record my sets. Also would be great that the recodings would make a directory on the microSDCard, something like /Recordings. Or let me choose where to make those recordings and with what name. Very useful when you have 3-4 hours of different stuff recorded there. With lots of stop/rec ...etc.

Comment

• ThetaWave
        ThetaWave commented
        Editing a comment
        You bring up a good point! At first I was like "Why would I need to do this?" But that is a good point. If this prevents recording the complete set into one of the tracks. Guess you will just need two bitboxes.
    Working...
    X