"Scan" is to sensitive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Scan" is to sensitive

Hope this gets fixed It's a nice feature but it's also time consuming to go through the files and recordings to fix them. I'd prefer if it sometimes missed rather than the opposite.. Maybe a threshold setting? (sorry if its been mentioned / suggested before..)

I get this all the time when i use it:

Even if i zoomed in there was not a trace of any bump in volume at the last 2 slices.
    Last edited by dr.snuggles; 05-24-2018, 10:17 AM.

Yeah I think most folks were asking for this as well. A sensitivity setting would definitely help increase workflow.

Ypsi Kid

Comment

Too* sensitive. (can't edit topic)

Comment

I agree, a threshold would be nice. In one application I have done before on another software I added a peak threshold as well as a horizontal "Distance between splits" option. When peaks where hard to discern and you get a huge density, then I would just adjust this parameter. Not always accurate, but most time gave cool end-results and helped. It would be cool to split, then able to select multiple markers in a section of high-density. Then you could apply the "Distance between splits" concept to just that area. Just a thought

Comment

Working...
        X