X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few suggestions for the mighty BitBox

Hi there!

-mute function / button per sample cell
    -swap cell with another cell to change the order if needed (e.g. by clicking and dragging the cell onto another one)
    -window popup asking for confirmation right before saving a preset to a new location (do you really want to save this preset to.. )
    -(re)save a sample including its slice markers
    -preview play button works per slice the playhead is currently in. especially with longer samples it sucks to not be able to preview the slices one by one in order to make adjustments.

Cheers!

I know this has been mentioned here and there on the forum but has there been a definitive answer from the developer that there will ever be the ability to make one of the EXT jacks accept a reset signal?

Comment

Originally posted by bc3 View Post
      I know this has been mentioned here and there on the forum but has there been a definitive answer from the developer that there will ever be the ability to make one of the EXT jacks accept a reset signal?
      bc3,
      As a general rule, we don't commit to new features until they are implemented. Software is a crazy thing and it's easy to uncover unexpected issues. We will certainly look into this on our next pass through the bitbox code. But no promises.

Can you remind what it is you are trying to do with this request? Are you looking for a way to reset the clock using CV? If you can help us understand the scenario that is driving the request, it will help us prioritize it.

Thanks!
      Christine

Comment

thanks christine, yes, i would be using a cv signal into the "clock" jack on the bitbox and then would like to be able to send a reset signal into the bitbox to bring all the clips back to count "one". this currently works ok when using the midi input for clock sync and start position, but just wanted to ask if the other option might be possible in the future.

i'm currently running the 2.1.1 firmware

Comment

Working...
        X