Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shledge
    replied
    The cards are tiny though - I mean I easily can, but I would have to be VERY careful on keeping them safe. :P

Leave a comment:

• tomeso
    replied
    Since those SD cards are so cheap these days (5-7 Euro/USD), I actually prefer to just use five different cards. So all presets and samples stay on the correct cards and files don't get mixed up.

Leave a comment:

• Shledge
    replied
    That's fair.

How about the ability to rename the BIN files within the file explorer? I could name them to be be something like bitbox-MATRIX.bin, fxbox-MATRIX.bin etc, and then switching between them is only a matter of removing the suffix and doing the normal flash routine. Wouldn't involve altering the bootloader.

Leave a comment:

• Christine
    replied
    Sorry but that just isn’t possible. In order to make a change like that we would have to alter the boot loader. The boot loader is embedded in the hardware and is not user updateable.

Leave a comment:

• Shledge
    started a topic Firmware multiloader?

Firmware multiloader?

Is it possible to have a hidden menu to allow easier loading/switching of firmware on startup? (eg. going from bitbox to fxbox)

I can imagine it can be invoked by a button combo - it then detects the BIN files and allows you to select which firmware to load. Once loaded into flash memory, it'll then proceed to boot. If I want to go change firmware again, it's only a matter of power cycling and doing the same procedure.
Working...
X