Modulatable ADSR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modulatable ADSR

First off - thank you so much for this new update! It's a fantastic feeling when something you wished for comes to life, as in my case - the mute screen - thank you so much for that!

I was also super happy to discover the ADSR section - that is really great. Would it be possible to implement ext. control over the different parameters on this screen?

Would be mad as hell!

Thanks for asking. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to ask for envelope modulation. We will keep it in mind.

Comment

Haha! Thanks for considering!

Comment

Originally posted by Simontl View Post
        First off - thank you so much for this new update! It's a fantastic feeling when something you wished for comes to life, as in my case - the mute screen - thank you so much for that!

I was also super happy to discover the ADSR section - that is really great. Would it be possible to implement ext. control over the different parameters on this screen?

Would be mad as hell!
        Today I played with bitbox in slice mode and I thought how cool would be the control modulation on ADSR!!

Comment

We knew as soon as we started playing with the ADSR that people would want to modulate it. We will definitely add this to the wish list.

Comment

Yes definitely needs modulation over ADSR parameters, how about the option for lin/log shapes too?

Comment

PLEASE implement CV mod over ADSR! This would make for some really awesome possibilities and would probably make my morphagene pointless. If I could use an EXT CV input to control release length, I would be super happy!

Comment

I assure you it's on the list of future potential features. I will bump up the demand meter for it!

Comment

Working...
                X