Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ and Evenlope

Wish #1:
    Introduce a per-cell/sample EQ. I think a simple EQ could be really helpful. Samples can always be EQ'ed offline, but having EQ in bitbox seems like it would open up opportunities if the various bands/shelves could be modulated. I mean in a perfect world something VST quality that has a graph of the sample's frequency response range and allows points to be dropped via the touch screen... but coming back to the real world maybe a simple 3 to 6 band EQ would be sufficient, where the amount of gain/loss per band was modulatable? I think what justifies the EQ onboard bitbox is the modulation aspect and being able to change the sound of a sample over time, either briefly or e.g. slowly over minutes to hours.

Wish #2:
    Expose the per-cell envelope as a modulation source for modulatable parameters. This could be used with, for example, sample pitch with a low amount to give some nice movement. This really goes together well with the above EQ, as the envelope could be used to shape the various frequency bands.

Thanks for the input. We have definitely heard these requests before and will consider them for a future build.

Comment

After getting my bitbox, this was my #1 thing I felt was missing. More specifically, I wanted to remove some low end from a sample.

Comment

Working...
      X