Auto load/preview samples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto load/preview samples

When browsing samples would it be possible to have an option to auto preview a sample when it is selected. And also an option to auto load the sample that it is currently selected.

I can certainly see the value of auto preview. We will have to think through the implications of auto-load. I could see how it could be annoying if the UI is not done properly.

Comment

Auto preview would be nice, im even thinking a pre-listening function for samples could benefit for live performance.

Comment

+1 Auto load/preview samples

Comment

+1 as well. that way you could assign a "cue out" for live performance. It would be totally perfect to do that inside the bitbox in case you want to deviate from the planned set of samples. Awesome idea.

Comment

One thing I've been missing from Bitbox is the possibility to say send a trigger to cell 1, then while you go through your list of samples, have the highlighted sample (that you're scrolling over) trigger in time with the incoming trigger. Native Instruments Maschine does this, and it's invaluable for building a good drum kit, for instance! Would be really awesome if this could be implemented somehow.

Comment

+1 for this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Daisuk View Post
                One thing I've been missing from Bitbox is the possibility to say send a trigger to cell 1, then while you go through your list of samples, have the highlighted sample (that you're scrolling over) trigger in time with the incoming trigger. Native Instruments Maschine does this, and it's invaluable for building a good drum kit, for instance! Would be really awesome if this could be implemented somehow.
                This would be a great addition.

Comment

I hope the "Auto load/preview samples" function is implemented on the next update and everything is nearly perfect

Comment

Working...
                  X