Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix screen like in BlackBox please!

Hi Aaron/ Christine!

Will you add Mix screen like in BlackBox please....... (I really need this)

Thank you!

Bitbox cannot do everything that blackbox can do because 1. it's not as powerful a processor and 2. We don't have as many buttons. But this is one feature I think we may be able to do because we are already offering independent control of level and pan per cell.

I'm thinking you would push HOME until you see the menu screen with Presets and MUTE. There would be a new button there for MIX that would take you to the blackbox style mixer. Does that make sense to you? Can you think of a better way to access it?

Do you have a blackbox? I'm just curious. :-)

Comment

• Nait
      Nait commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Christine!

Thanks for your reply!
      I think that your idea will be the best way to enter the mix screen.
      Unfortunately I do not own a blackbox but have 2 bitboxes in my rack.

Hopefully you will add the mixscreen soon.

Thanks!

I'm thinking you would push HOME until you see the menu screen with Presets and MUTE. There would be a new button there for MIX that would take you to the blackbox style mixer. Does that make sense to you?
    not OP but just wanted to chime in and say this would be a very welcome addition and a great way to implement it as well. if we're getting a mix screen, could mix & mute (and maybe even a solo button? not absolutely necessary but just a common mixer feature) be on same screen?

would also love an "fx send" & "monitor/cue send" fader/tab or something (this request is closely related to another request I made https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...d-out-main-out )

Comment

Originally posted by saiteron View Post

not OP but just wanted to chime in and say this would be a very welcome addition and a great way to implement it as well. if we're getting a mix screen, could mix & mute (and maybe even a solo button? not absolutely necessary but just a common mixer feature) be on same screen?

would also love an "fx send" & "monitor/cue send" fader/tab or something (this request is closely related to another request I made https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...d-out-main-out )
      Thanks for the input. The bitbox processor is less powerful than the blackbox processor, so it can't do as much as the blackbox.

This might start to push the limits. But I will log your request.

Comment

Working...
      X