• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deKaro
    replied
    Originally posted by Christine View Post
    Thank you all for your input.
    We added this in the new release last December.
    Thank you for your efforts!

Leave a comment:

• Christine
    replied
    Thank you all for your input.
    We added this in the new release last December.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    This one remains a popular request. There is no news at this time.
    That's too bad. Thanks for the info, Aaron.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    This one remains a popular request. There is no news at this time.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Any news on this topic?

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    Originally posted by Ypsi Kid View Post

THIS would be amazing!

]
    Like this

Leave a comment:

• Ypsi Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Daisuk View Post
    One thing I've been missing from Bitbox is the possibility to say send a trigger to cell 1, then while you go through your list of samples, have the highlighted sample (that you're scrolling over) trigger in time with the incoming trigger. Native Instruments Maschine does this, and it's invaluable for building a good drum kit, for instance! Would be really awesome if this could be implemented somehow.
    THIS would be amazing!

Ypsi Kid
    https://instagram.com/Ypsi_Kid
    https://soundcloud.com/Ypsi-Kid

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    DeKaro,

Thanks for making your request known. We have a very long wish list and will keep you in mind.

Take care.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    I don't want to annoy, but is there a chance that this will be possible for an upcoming firmware? I have a big drum library and would be happy to select the drums by simply turning the knobs while they triggered / play. PLS <3

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    I hope the "Auto load/preview samples" function is implemented on the next update and everything is nearly perfect

Leave a comment:

• pre55ure
    replied
    Originally posted by Daisuk View Post
    One thing I've been missing from Bitbox is the possibility to say send a trigger to cell 1, then while you go through your list of samples, have the highlighted sample (that you're scrolling over) trigger in time with the incoming trigger. Native Instruments Maschine does this, and it's invaluable for building a good drum kit, for instance! Would be really awesome if this could be implemented somehow.
    This would be a great addition.

Leave a comment:

• sephult
    replied
    +1 for this thread

Leave a comment:

• Daisuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sunspots
    replied
    +1 as well. that way you could assign a "cue out" for live performance. It would be totally perfect to do that inside the bitbox in case you want to deviate from the planned set of samples. Awesome idea.

Leave a comment:

• deKaro
    replied
    +1 Auto load/preview samples

Leave a comment:

Working...
X