No announcement yet.

Online Library for Blackbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A huge thanks to all of the library's contributors! This will be a big help for me.

Comment

amazing contribution to a fantastic community - thanks a million for these

Comment

what a vault ! a gold mine maybe ! i gonna dive into it, thanks to all contributors !

Comment

Hi magicwill, all,

Just one quick word to let you all know that the content that has been posted on the google drive by the geniuses that you are is absolutely amazing, and it definitely expands the sonic horizons of the blackbox, and also my personal ones.

I have started listening yesterday to what you guys have done, and I am floored by the quality of your job. Absolutely brilliant

Many thanks to all of you, the uploaders of content, and to the community overall.

Comment

• magicwill
            magicwill commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your kind words
            Enjoy

I'm new here, maybe its noobie but how do I merge these 5 folders "1010music BlackBox" into 1? Is there a tool to do it on Mac?

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the upload, this is great I'll hopefully put it to good use and share my results.

Comment

I made a post yesterday listing some duplicate files in the library but it seems like it needs to be approved for some reason... we'll see if this post goes through!

Comment

Working...
              X