No announcement yet.

Online Library for Blackbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A huge thanks to all of the library's contributors! This will be a big help for me.

Comment

amazing contribution to a fantastic community - thanks a million for these

Comment

what a vault ! a gold mine maybe ! i gonna dive into it, thanks to all contributors !

Comment

Hi magicwill, all,

Just one quick word to let you all know that the content that has been posted on the google drive by the geniuses that you are is absolutely amazing, and it definitely expands the sonic horizons of the blackbox, and also my personal ones.

I have started listening yesterday to what you guys have done, and I am floored by the quality of your job. Absolutely brilliant

Many thanks to all of you, the uploaders of content, and to the community overall.

Comment

• magicwill
            magicwill commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your kind words
            Enjoy

I'm new here, maybe its noobie but how do I merge these 5 folders "1010music BlackBox" into 1? Is there a tool to do it on Mac?

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the upload, this is great I'll hopefully put it to good use and share my results.

Comment

• magicwill
              magicwill commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome Nuemerik

I made a post yesterday listing some duplicate files in the library but it seems like it needs to be approved for some reason... we'll see if this post goes through! mx player get-mxplayer.in
            Last edited by gargmukul121; 10-22-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• magicwill
              magicwill commented
              Editing a comment
              Try to send me the list by private message, i will check this Thank you

Thanks a lot. Great work !

Comment

• magicwill
              magicwill commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank's

Hello, i would like to tanks magicwill for his sample library.♡

Comment

• magicwill
              magicwill commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome, enjoy

Hi Scott, I would like to upload two multisamples I created this weekend of my MKS20 additive/electronic piano.
            My gmail address is [email protected].
            Royce Lee

Comment

• magicwill
              magicwill commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect ! I created a folder for you. Thanks for your sharing

Hi,
            I uploaded multisamples of my Roland MKS-20 to the google drive directory under "Royce Lee". These were recorded directly into the Bitbox Micro input, triggered from the Bitbox. I think the audio signal did go through a patchbay first, but skipped my mixer. I experimented with velocity layers and decided that the versions without velocity layers sounded more natural; this was true with an EP Piano I tried to record using 4 velocity layers. It is possible that increasing the number of layers (perhaps to 8) would help...I'll try that at a different time. If anybody would like to try them out, feel free to let me know if there were any problems.
            Royce

Comment

Hello ,

I'm progressively adding all the sounds from an Arturia MicroFreak up to the Gdrive (under '1/128'). I've uploaded the first 80 settings (notes 0-121; every 12th note; 11 notes per setting). I'll add the remaining 80 in a day or two.

Some of the sounds are a bit random by nature (OCS + LFO + Synth , etc. 'Number Station' is an example where random number are voco'd out at you), so if anyone feels terribly inspired by any of the sounds please reach out to me and I can try to make larger samples sets for desiderata.

Thanks magicwill for being awesome!

Comment

I added the remaining 80 samples to the drive today, enjoy ! And again: if you you'd like somethin in particular let me know

(This was the second times I've done the samples, the first time around I accidentally sampled from a balance port )

Comment

Just adding a note about software sample managers. Seems relevant here.

Comment

Thank you for this. I'll take a look tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X