New firmware multi sampling issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New firmware multi sampling issues

Hi, I’m getting some weird issues when working with multisamples in blackbox:

1. when editing wave files and assigning the root key, sometimes it will delete EVERYTHING in the folder and create a file at the root of the sd card called -WRITETEMP-.WAV, it’s kind of annoying. I noticd this also happens whe procesing audio files (trimming and saving)
    2. When using the multi sampler tool, it leaves a blank space at the beginning of the sample and I usually just go one by one and trim it, but can’t figure out how to avoid this

I am using 1.5.J. Are these bugs previously reported or could this be a problem with my sd card?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jpablo91; 05-16-2020, 05:57 PM.

Hi

1. does this happen when the only edit is setting the root note? Does it allow you to save that wav file? Can you give me more specific repro steps? I would like to investigate this. I think I get what you are saying - just want to be sure.

2. Curious.... did you first hear this or see this? I can see it and have logged it. How much space are you seeing and what were you sampling? What was your setup?

Comment

Hi Steve,
      1. Noticed that happens when trimming the samples also, and it saves the generated wav file on the root folder from the sd card. I reformatted my sd card, as someone suggested in the fb group, and so far everything seem fine, havent used the blacbox a lot this last couple of days.

2. I noticed a very subtle lag on the notes and then I realized that after triming the beggining of the sample it was gone. You can also definitively see it when zooming into the begining of the waveform. I am using a Roland UM-ONE-MK2 to sample from AUV3 apps inside AUM in the iPad

Thanks, I keep exploring the triming and editing samples to see if happens again.

Comment

• Steve
        Steve commented
        Editing a comment
        How much space are you seeing?
    Working...
    X