Conditional triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional triggers

Hi there ! Proud new BB owner here really interesting little machine !

Long time user of Elektron machines, I find one of their most powerful features is the sequencer's ability to trigger samples based on conditions (percentage, only last of four bars, etc...)

This works amazingly to create complex sequences using just 16 steps, which is a huge timesaver, and add all sorts of unpredictability to the beat.

Any hope of seeing something similar in the BB sometime soon ?

Thanks and keep up the great work (love the auto slicing and multisample additions, really really cool) !!!

Ed

Ex Elektron-er here too and should be getting my BB within the next few days.
    The conditional trigs are an awesome thing to have I completely agree! Surely this has to have been mentioned before and is on the roadmap?

Comment

As a little work around to conditional trigs, I've been recording or resampling 16 bars of slightly different patterns of hi hats, then slicing them in to 4/8/16 slices. I then set them to trigger randomly.

Works great for variation and can do it to kicks/snares or any other instrument!

Steve

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up. We will keep it in mind.

Comment

oh this would be brilliant!

Comment

+1 for this, if possible.... love the random slices though.... other machines don't have that!

Comment

+1 for this.

Could you imagine the ENDLESS possibilities of this was implemented along side 16 more pads/sequence cells?

And if we could direct a output for each slice... wow

Comment

+1
                Yes, please make this happen!

Comment

+1
                  maybe Programm cc and vel per step
                  in Future

Comment

Working...
                  X