Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multisample Name Verification

Hello !

First, I love the multsample function. It's incredible. It's allowing me to easily rip all the synths from the Arturia Microfreak (I'll add this to the Google drive if possible).

I've found a small frustration with the process: I'll accidentally overwrite a previous sample pack because I forget to change the name prior to hitting record.

Would it be possible to implement a "are you sure you want to overwrite y/n" prompt should a directory/filename already exist?

This is a great suggestion. It doesn't matter how careful you're being, if you forget once, it can really cause a lot of headache. Even if it just added a suffix to the end instead of overwriting, that would help a lot too.

Comment

I do like that it can just overwrite (it makes adjusting things like note sustain easily on the recording). It's sorta the same action as File > Delete when loading, which give a nice confirmation dialog. I'm not sure if the contract with the physical buttons is different however? So maybe it's a complicated matter as a result.

In any case, I love this thing. I don't know who "Aaron" is, but he's pretty cool in my book ATM.

Comment

Feature requests posted on the wish list seem to be received more warmly...
        https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...-list-blackbox

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. We will keep it in mind.

Comment

Awesome, OP. I have every intention of multi-sampling my Arturia MicroFreak as well!! I also have a Korg M3 i'd love to sample. Awesome little BlackBox

Comment

Originally posted by karmacomposer View Post
              Awesome, OP. I have every intention of multi-sampling my Arturia MicroFreak as well!! I also have a Korg M3 i'd love to sample. Awesome little BlackBox
              I've actually uploaded an initial set of all the presets up to the GDrive (C of 11 octaves of each preset), but given how random some of the sounds can been there's always room for more .
              C2 is always in a bad way when in most of my samples I noticed.

Comment

Working...
              X