Files problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files problems

Please tell me what is the problem with the black box creating unrecognized files and some personal press releases What could this mean How to properly organize the memory card? What files should not be loaded on the memory card?

Mine has never created a press release. It has also never created any file that couldn’t be recognized.

Your explanation of the issue is a little vague, perhaps you could include screen shots of the issue you are encountering on the BlackBox screen as well as a screenshot of the files and folder’s from your computer?
    That could be very helpful to the people here who love helping other forum users sort out their problems.

As far as what shouldn’t be loaded on the memory card - all I’ve ever loaded on mine is the .bin file, and folders containing .wav samples.

Comment

I deleted the memory card and copied a copy of the parent card I had saved. But nothing even changed. I can't save presets and also when opening some sound files suddenly the presets in which it works and plays it will be cleared. Maybe someone knows a copy of the memory card black box cards where I can download it?

Comment

I can't post to the environment because there is a problem with the page posting in the comment section.

Comment

I noticed that a project file is always corrupted when a non-project folder is an entry above the target project in the folder structure on the card.

Comment

• Steve
          Steve commented
          Editing a comment
          can you explain more?

Steve

I added a folder named “00_Name" in the preset directory for external multisamples.

Now the first real project next in the list is corrupted. Samples not loaded and corrupted themselfes. I avoid writing anything in that directory now alltogether. Seems to risky.

Comment

• Steve
          Steve commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhh. You shouldn't write anything to that directory unless you are moving presets. Add your samples to any other folder. The root is the best. From there you can use any folder structure you want. When you ask the device to look for presets it only looks in the preset folder - you can only load presets from this menu. If you ask it to look for WAV files, it looks everywhere else - you can only load WAV files from the load screen.

Touching Load in the preset menu will attempt to load the 'preset.xml' file and will ignore the audio files. You can, however, navigate to that folder and load the audio files using the Load screen. Actually, you can put your samples anywhere.
      Working...
      X