True delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True delete

Hello! I would like to ask if it is possible to have option to on/off to fully delete recorded sample. For instance if I had bad take, then clear PAD the sample from bad take still in file system, by this if I'm working only with one PSET, after 2-3 hours of work amount of samples going over 200-300, which is really unnecessary in some cases. That's why I'm asking about option to toggle "true delete" or "delete from PAD" per PSET or GLOBAL

In the tools page, there could be a setting such as ConfirmRec (On/Off, default Off), which, if set, asks you after recording to confirm whether or not you’d like to keep the recording. Less dangerous than a delete button.

Comment

Yes, this also could work

Comment

Originally posted by xinkiex View Post
        Hello! I would like to ask if it is possible to have option to on/off to fully delete recorded sample. For instance if I had bad take, then clear PAD the sample from bad take still in file system, by this if I'm working only with one PSET, after 2-3 hours of work amount of samples going over 200-300, which is really unnecessary in some cases. That's why I'm asking about option to toggle "true delete" or "delete from PAD" per PSET or GLOBAL
        Sounds like a great idea!
        Perhaps you could add it to the 'Wishlist' sub-forum - https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...-list-blackbox
        I believe the devs look at it for inspiration

Comment

Hello! I would like to ask if it is possible to have option to on/off to fully delete recorded sample. For instance if I had bad take, then clear PAD the sample from bad take still in file system, by this if I'm working only with one PSET, after 2-3 hours of work amount of samples going over 200-300, which is really unnecessary in some cases. That's why I'm asking about option to toggle "true delete" or "delete from PAD" per PSET or GLOBAL. Or not delete but have to "save to system" on/off.

Comment

Moved this to Wishlist. Please, delete this post.

Comment

as far as i'm concerned, i thought that pset/file/CLEAN was made for this purpose...

Comment

That’s really a dangerous bb function for this purpose: what if you have several takes in your folder that you’d like to keep even if currently unused?

Comment

I would simply hook up the Blackbox to a computer once in a while and delete from there. Much easier and faster plus the sound preview of files of the BB takes also a bit getting used to as it depends on the sequence / pad you are currently on. Generally a proper file Mgmt with a search function would be handy anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X