Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rec to Play does not work with custom length loops...Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rec to Play does not work with custom length loops...Bug?

As I said. Rec to play works with any length except custom.
    I see no practical reason why it should not work with custom length loops too.

This limits the use of the device as a looper when using the "midi recording" function.

You do not always want to pre-determine the length of your loop before you record it.

that’s it for now -> a feature

Comment

I would also love if 'rec to play' would work with custom lengths.

Comment

Yeah this bothers me too. I didn't realize how much I would get stuck in 2 bar 4 bar 8 bar loops with the bitbox

Comment

This is not a bug. If you would like to request features please +1 to the wish list.

Comment

I Don't understand why with my black box the rec to play function doesn't work with the other lengths.. Even the predetermined ones.
            Sometimes it does work and sometimes it doesn't... I have to reboot the BB to make it work.. Any idea? It's very annoying because for the moment it's not enough reliable to play live in front of people. Very disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Flocon View Post
              I Don't understand why with my black box the rec to play function doesn't work with the other lengths.. Even the predetermined ones.
              Sometimes it does work and sometimes it doesn't... I have to reboot the BB to make it work.. Any idea? It's very annoying because for the moment it's not enough reliable to play live in front of people. Very disturbing
              Happy to help but we (always) need more info than this. Which firmware (as a number) are you using? What are your card specs? What are your REC settings? How are you triggering the Recording? What is connected to the blackbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Flocon View Post
                -----
                I'm having issue.
                Any insights anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X