Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midi CC Listing?

Hello again,

I'm looking for some clarification on any defined MIDI CC ranges that the BB uses by default?

I'm trying to work it with a Squarp Pyramid and I was going to define some CC's on the encoders but I want to make sure that I'm not clobbering anything that the unit might have reserved. (Unfortunately, the Pyramid wants you to tell IT what CC number to use... and so does the blackbox, so I can use the "learn" feature, but only after I assign a control message to the Pyramid. And I need to make sure that I'm not assigning something stupid.)

Originally posted by industrialist View Post
    Hello again,

I'm looking for some clarification on any defined MIDI CC ranges that the BB uses by default?

I'm trying to work it with a Squarp Pyramid and I was going to define some CC's on the encoders but I want to make sure that I'm not clobbering anything that the unit might have reserved. (Unfortunately, the Pyramid wants you to tell IT what CC number to use... and so does the blackbox, so I can use the "learn" feature, but only after I assign a control message to the Pyramid. And I need to make sure that I'm not assigning something stupid.)
    IN responding to my own post, it's a re-ask of this question:

https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...entation-chart

Please direct comments there.

Comment

Working...
    X