New sample packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sample packs

I love the samples and projects that come with the blackbox! Will there ever be more samples/projects for download? If not, can anyone recommend a good sample pack or site that's good for the blackbox? Maybe packs that have good vocal samples and long clips?

The loops on the blackbox were created by two companies that offer more loops for sale on their websites:
    soundtrackloops.com
    loopmasters.com

Comment

• Georges
      Georges commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder: do the respective provider’s licensing terms also apply to the blackbox’s “factory” presets ?

For example, while royalty-free, Soundtrack Loops forbids to use their loops without mixing them with any other sample and requires you to create something new out of them. In other words, stand-alone use of their loops and the use of one-shots as fx are excluded from the royalty-free licensing terms.

Hello ddiamond84
    I have downloaded some samples from Sounds.com and placed them inside of the BB.
    https://sounds.com
    It is a subscription base platform but the sounds are pretty good and useful.

Comment

Anyone using Samples From Mars with the BB? I cant seem to get the wav files to display in BB, weird.

Comment

Awesome!! Thank you for these responses. I have tons of samples from Mars and haven't tried using those on the BB. If I do I'll report my experience.

Comment

I have used a bunch of Samples from Mars successfully with BB.

Comment

Cymatics has a ton of free and paid samples
            https://cymatics.fm/pages/free-download-vault

Regards, Rick

Comment

I use Sikk Sounds for my sample packs free and am quite pleased with the results. The best thing about these drum samples is that they are incredibly high quality, adaptable, and there is a file in this sample for whatever sort of music you want to produce.

Comment

freesound.org is awesome. addictive if you are into ambient sounds.

Comment

Working...
                X