Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effects from Out2 bleed into Out1 - and it's awesome :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects from Out2 bleed into Out1 - and it's awesome :)

Hey all,

Anyone noticed that the fx from Out2, bleed into Out1? I apply delay and reverb to whatever's going on in Out2. There's a slight bleed of its tail, into Out1.

As I route this through my mixer, it becomes very obvious. And totally awesome the ambience it creates with this distant, long tail of fx only, is just fantastic. Is this a feature, a setting I've stumbled across without knowing or a bug? If it's a bug, make it a feature it's just great to listen to the fx only, not the actual source, and resample it for Boards of Canada and Tycho style ambience. I'm never upgrading to new firmware if this gets fixed

What version are you running? We had something like this in version 1.0.6 and I thought it was fixed long ago.

Comment

• vegeta897
      vegeta897 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't the reverb and delay FX each a single bus? I'm trying to understand how they would work independently (not hear the wet tails of other samples) on the separate outputs if it's a single bus.

The only past fix I can see related to this is from 1.1 "There was digital bleed through from the Out 3 signal to the headphones and vice versa." but that seems like a different issue entirely.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    What version are you running? We had something like this in version 1.0.6 and I thought it was fixed long ago.
    Aaron Hey, I'm on 1.4 and haven't updated after that.

If it's a bug, make it a feature - the resampling options this offers is awesome.

Comment

Working...
    X