Nice Desk Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Desk Stand

I was finding it a pain in the neck to stare down at my desk constantly so I bought this stand which works perfectly for the BlackBox: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1 (not affiliate; other brands availible; this is just the one that's working nicely for me)

let's see a pic of the pair in action! the lip shown on the product page looks too tight. It fits ok?
    Also - does this one stay firm despite the amount of pressure required to push the buttons?
    That my concern about all stands with hinges for my desktop gear - that eventually, a hinge will get loose and I'll constantly be readjusting.... trading a back ache for a pain in my butt....

Comment

Originally posted by shankiphonic View Post
      let's see a pic of the pair in action! the lip shown on the product page looks too tight. It fits ok?
      Also - does this one stay firm despite the amount of pressure required to push the buttons?
      That my concern about all stands with hinges for my desktop gear - that eventually, a hinge will get loose and I'll constantly be readjusting.... trading a back ache for a pain in my butt....
      This one seems to have a reasonably stiff bracket. I'm able to push any of the buttons without holding the stand, but do have to grab the stand to push 'Rec' & 'Play' simultaneously (one handed, like holding a tablet). I do that, less to prevent the angle changing, and more to keep the whole setup from moving backwards on the desk.

In the time I've had it: I've not had to re-adjust the angle after pressing buttons. Maybe this will change in the future, we'll see .

You'll notice in the photo, and this might be important, that I've got angled audio/usb connectors on all ports.

Comment

Working...
      X