Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underwood
    commented on 's reply
    Bugfixes have to have priority above new features. Second stability and performance.

• underwood
    commented on 's reply
    I hope not, that is the reason I avoid stuff from Novation.

• mineral
    replied
    1.7.0 hell yes! thank you for proving me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• sydilaxe
    commented on 's reply
    Sure. This apparently makes you an expert on other businesses. Thanks for clarifying.

• jayneural
    commented on 's reply
    Have you checked your attack amounts ? From experience, I sometimes get the click out by bringing a very small amount of attack.
    Last edited by jayneural; 12-12-2020, 09:04 AM.

• softroom
    replied
    Today it is dropping out of record with a nasty click. I remember the process as smooth and painless before. I'm up to about 10 long patterns now - rarely more than two or three at once though so not pushing things. Playback still feels smooth.
    Also, renaming a file. Confirmation brings audible click which is in recording also. BTW this card initialized using that other utility that I now feel foolish for not questioning
    Reverted to 1.6.5 and all behaving groovily smoothily again. All good.
    Last edited by softroom; 12-11-2020, 07:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• softroom
    commented on 's reply
    Used 1.6.6 all day yesterday, my usual lots of long files, all working nicely. Will continue today and test how well it copes under smoky conditions.

• Steve
    replied
    jayneural Morientes
    we have a fix coming.

Leave a comment:

• Morientes
    replied
    Same here with my Launchkey mini. The BB is permanently reebooting when I connect it through the USB host port. (1.6.6).

Leave a comment:

• jayneural
    replied
    I also had the reboot looping issue when connecting my Novation SL MK3 as master keyboard through the USB host port back in v1.6.4.

Can't be a power issue as this unit is powered separately.

Disconnecting it would immediately solve the problem.

Maybe this one needs a look as well.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reporting. This should not happen.

• LLT_LLT
    replied
    Aaron
    Hello with 1.6.6 in sample mode without audio connection and the gain at 0 dB the display remains at -30.6 and -30.8 dB view the photo.

is it the same with you?

Leave a comment:

• LLT_LLT
    replied
    Aaron
    Hello
    I have the same problem of starting loop with 1.6.6 and USB connect in MIDI.
    Without the USB in MIDI connection, there is no boot problem.
    Last edited by LLT_LLT; 12-09-2020, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RMG___
    replied
    Aaron I reformatted my sd card and it worked BUT as soon as I turned on my mc707 connected via usb, it started boot looping again. unplugged it and it stopped... so I don't think its the memory card, something to do with usb?

Leave a comment:

• Michal Ho
    replied
    Originally posted by mycoffeeguy View Post
    I work for a Fortune 500 company,
    Maybe you should simply buy 1010music and tell them to work even harder. Everybody wins!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X